Ubiquiti Networks AMO-2G10 is an airMAX omnidirectional antenna designed to work easily with the Rocket M2 radios. It has a 10dBi gain between 2.35 and 2.55GHz.
airMAX Omni is a Carrier Class 2×2 Dual Polarity MIMO omnidirectional antenna. Rocket M and airMAX Omni-Directional Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX Omni-Directional Antenna requires no special tools–you simply snap it into place with the mount and use the RF jumper cables provided with the Antenna.
• Frequency Range: 2.35 – 2.55 GHz
• Gain: 10 dBi
• Elevation Beamwidth: 12 deg
• Max VSWR: 1.7:1
• Downtilt: 4 deg
• Dimensions** (l x w x h): 217 x 123 x 1011 mm
• Weight**: 2.1 kg
• Wind Survivability: 125 mph
• Wind Loading: 28 lb @ 100 mph
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Mounting: Universal pole mount, Rocket M bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers included Utilize AirMax Technology.
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) AirMax protocol allows each client to send & receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions & maximizes air time efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class. Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access. Scalability High capacity and scalability. Long Distance Capable of high speed Carrier Class links Latency Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
• airMAX Omni Antenna
• Weatherproof RF Cables
• Rocket M Mount
• Universal Pole Mount